Sunday, December 3, 2023:
Sunday School at 9:30 am – join us as we go through the book of Acts.
Worship service at 10:45 am – join us as we go through Zechariah 3 and 4, The Two Comings of Christ.
Tuesday, December 5, 2023:
“Stolen Innocence” presentation in Fellowship Hall on December 5th from 6:30 – 8:30 pm. Come to learn what is really happening to kids today and how we can take action. The presenters are Tom Hampson of the Truth Alliance Foundation and Jack Rigert. Contact Vicki Wilson with any questions.
Saturday, December 9, 2023:
All Church Christmas Fellowship on Saturday December 9th from 5 – 8 pm. Potluck – please bring a dish to share and bring a white elephant gift to exchange in a game!
- Sunday, December 10th – Women’s Christmas luncheon at 12:45 pm. Ticketed event – purchase by December 3rd. Wild Onion Brewery in Lake Barrington. Contact Joan with questions.
- Tuesday, December 12th – Our Day of Fasting and Prayer from 6 – 8pm. Breaking fast with soup, salad, and bread in the parlor.
- Saturday, December 16th – The Marriage Ministry will be hosting a Christmas dinner at Texas de Brazil at 4:30 pm. Each couple will be given $60 towards the cost of the meal. Please RSVP by December 10th.
- Friday, December 22nd – 40+ Singles Ugly Christmas Sweater Potluck Party at 6 pm. Optional $10-$15 gift exchange. Contact Ronnie with questions.
- Sunday, December 24th – Christmas Eve service at 4:30 pm (no 10:45 am morning service)